Often referred to as the ‘Lion City’, the ‘Garden City’ or the ‘Red Dot’, Singapore is the world’s only island city-state that is renowned as a global commerce, finance and transport hub. Singapore is a bustling cosmopolitan city that offers a world-class living environment, with the landscape populated by high-rise buildings and verdant gardens. One of […]
Day 1: Arrival Singapore
Day 2: Singapore
Day 3: Departure Singapore
Upon your arrival Singapore, we will pick you up from the airport and take you to your hotel for check in. The rest of the day is free and easy at your own leisure. Perhaps, you would like to take a walk along the beautiful Singapore River or go mall-hopping?
Airport Pick-up • Accommodation
Good morning! It's another beautiful day in Singapore.
Today is free for you to explore the city at your own leisure. If you like, you can also opt to follow on our prearranged tours. Singapore offers something for everyone! Families, romantic couples, luxury, adventure freaks, city lovers and nature lovers will find something amazing to explore while in Singapore.
Its time to catch your flight to your next destination! We will arrange your transfer to the airport. It is possible to reach almost all destinations in the region and most major cities around the world from Singapore. So, what have you decided?
Please contact us if you would like to experience one of our other tour packages -- Wildlife in Borneo's rainforest, Mysterious Bali, Tranquil Gili or Luxury beaches, resorts in Langkawi, etc.
This tour can be extended or changed according to your preferences – Valid until 31 March 2017
We have especially tailor-made our tours to suit the independent travellers who are not inclined to follow big groups – you are free to select the starting date of your tour based on your preference. We are also able to customize your tour packages and accommodate your special requests accordingly.
– Child is 2-11 years old. If other age applies to your booking, we will let you know before confirmation of booking.
– 1st child with extra bed/mattress/day bed. 2nd child will share bed with parents. If other configuration, we will let you know before booking is confirmed.
Additional Charges and fees
– Additional High Season Surcharge might apply during special events and festive seasons.
– Many resorts and hotels have compulsive Christmas & New Year’s dinners, which are not included. Often the price and details are only available 1 months before the event.
– Flight tickets are not included. Please advise if you like us to quote and include flight tickets.
– Visas and other fees and taxes related to your air ticket and border clearance.
– Camera fees at attractions.
– Items not mentioned
Booking Terms & Conditions
– For certain transfers and modes of transport e.g. boats, flights etc. private transfers will not be available (even if private transfer is mentioned).
– Maximum occupancy for standard rooms are normally 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children.
– Prices are based on minimum 2 adults travelling and sharing room.
– If you are 6 people or more we can quote you a special group price
– Program changes can happen during festive seasons or due to weather conditions
– All room requests e.g. connecting doors, bed configuration etc. is based on request only and cannot be guarantied
– Prices can change without prior notice
– Subject to availability at the time of booking
You will find our general Terms & Conditions here
Singapore is the ultimate travel destination. It is a melting pot of different cultures, which was the result of its rich historical heritage. Taking a visit will not only walk you through the island country’s climb to becoming the “Lion City” but will also allow you to experience a vibrant party scene, taste delectable cuisines, and see the most charming attractions.
Singapore’s allure definitely goes beyond its skyscrapers and dominant greeneries. It also has an array of museums, shopping centers, temples, and other sites that are worth visiting. The country also hosts several festivals and events throughout the year and they are definitely worth attending.
Singapore is a small island country with a multi-cultural population. Of its 5.5 million population, 75% are Chinese, 14% are Malays, and 9% are Indians. The remainder is composed of a mix of Japanese, Burmese, and Thais. Singapore has four official languages, English, Chinese, Malay and Tamil, but in practice English is Singapore’s default language. Its local currency is Singapore dollar.
Singapore tourism is closely directed onto two things: eating and shopping. The array of attractions in the country are centered on those two. With its rich cultural influences from all over – Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Malay, French, American, Mediterranean, and Italian – it is hard to stop eating once you get started.
Local cuisines include chilli crab, satay, laksa, and popiah. They are served in various places like food courts, restaurants, and other food shops but for wisebuy seekers, hawker centers are highly preferred. They offer considerably cheaper treats with an impressive note on high hygiene standards. Even if you have the budget to spare, it is advisable that you visit a hawker center because no experience of Singapore is complete without it.
Consumer products that are available in Singapore are also widely varied. As the nation’s official pastime, next to eating, shopping demands are covered here for a better experience. There are malls, shops, and other stores where good finds can be had. The best buys include clothes, antiques, designer products, electronics, and fabrics among others. Between June and July, the Great Singapore Sale is held. This is when shopping districts pull stops to attract bargain hunters.
In between eating and shopping, you must also take your adventure to the road. Singapore has many exciting attractions that are worthy of a place in your itinerary. Here are some:
To discover the beauty of the country’s flora and fauna, you must visit Singapore Zoo, Botanical Gardens, Night Safari, and the Jurong Bird Park.
Check out Orchard Road for its shopping malls and Singapore River for the fantastic skyscrapers.
Sit back and relax on a beach holiday in either Sentosa or the East Coast. Visit the Universal Studios, a theme park on Sentosa Island.
Singapore has no particular religious group that’s dominant. With its cultural and religious diversity, there are different types of temples to visit. Masjid Sultan, Sri Mariamman Hindu Temple, Burmese Buddhist Temple, Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery, and Thian Hock Keng Temple. You can either make your choice or decide to visit them all.