One of the most popular tourist destinations in Southeast Asia and a well-known shoppers’ paradise, Bangkok charms its visitors with its renowned hospitality, the gentle people who are always ready with a smile, vibrant nightlife, utterly modern atmosphere, its traditions, and its magnificent architectural heritage. This stopover package is a convenient way to take a break in Bangkok with a few selections of hotels, transfers and a visit to the most famous sights around.Any Enquiry? Leave A Message.
Day 1: Arrival Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok City Tour
Day 3: Departure Bangkok
English Speaking Guide On Tour (Day 2)
Meals As Listed
2 Nights Accommodation
Entrance Fees & Activities As In Program
Upon your arrival, you will be met by our Airport representative and transferred by our driver to your hotel for check in. The rest of the day will be free and easy at your own leisure. You can explore the city on your own or just relax at your hotel room before the excitement begins tomorrow!
Accommodation Bangkok • Airport Transfer
Rise and shine! Today, you will be visiting four of Bangkok’s finest temples and take a tour around the city’s fascinating canals with your own private Guide.
You will start out at Wat Traimit – home to the world’s largest solid golden Buddha—before hopping across the old city streets to see an even larger Buddha statue at Wat Pho. While the Buddha statue here may not be solid gold, but it impresses even more, thanks to its sheer size and the fact that it is 'leaning' on its side—a reference to Buddha’s ’Lion Sleep’ position.
Your next stop, the magnificent Grand Palace, will be just across the road. The Grand Palace is another sprawling temple complex boasting some of the finest Thai-Buddhist architecture in the entire country. Explore the vast grounds and numerous magnificent buildings, including the highly revered Wat Phra Kaew—home to the prized Emerald Buddha statue that dates back to the 14th century.
After lunch, you will get to spend the better part of the afternoon on the water, meandering through the quaint canals and taking in the quieter side of life from the seat of a traditional 'long tail' boat. Of course, a tour of Bangkok’s Thonburi side will not be complete without the spectacular and iconic Wat Arun. Take the time to explore the iconic temple towering 79 meters over the Chao Phraya River.
Please note: To show respect, temple visitors should wear long skirts or long pants. Your shoes should cover your heels. Sleeveless tops are not allowed, and your upper arms (no vests) must be covered.
Accommodation Bangkok • Tours & Entrances as described • English Speaking Guide
Breakfast • Lunch
Today, our driver will pick you up from your hotel in Bangkok and transfer you to the Bangkok Airport for your flight to your next destination. Do let us know should you be interested to continue with any one of our other tour packages.
We have especially tailor-made our tours to suit the independent travelers who are not inclined to follow big groups – you are free to select the starting date of your tour based on your preference. We are also able to customize your tour packages and accommodate your special requests accordingly.
02. Child Policy:
– The child is 2-11 years old. If another age applies to your booking, we will let you know before confirmation of booking.
– A 1st child with extra bed/mattress/day bed. The 2nd child will share a bed with parents. In other configuration, we will let you know before booking is confirmed.
03. Additional Charges and fees
– Additional High Season Surcharge might apply during special events and festive seasons.
– Many resorts and hotels have compulsive Christmas & New Year’s dinners, which are not included. Often the price and details are only available 1 months before the event.
– Flight tickets are not included. Please advise if you like us to quote and include flight tickets.
– Visas and other fees and taxes related to your air ticket and border clearance.
– Camera fees at attractions.
– Items not mentioned
04. Booking Terms & Conditions
– For certain transfers and modes of transport e.g. boats, flights etc. private transfers will not be available (even if a private transfer is mentioned).
– Maximum occupancy for standard rooms is normally 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children.
– Prices are based on minimum 2 adults traveling and sharing a room.
– If you are 6 people or more we can quote you a special group price
– Program changes can happen during festive seasons or due to weather conditions
– All room requests e.g. connecting doors, bed configuration etc. is based on request only and cannot be guaranteed
– Prices can change without prior notice
– Subject to availability at the time of booking
This tour can be extended or changed according to your preferences – Valid until 31 October 2019