The Historical Malaysia and Singapore tour takes you on a journey to some of Malaysia and Singapore’s best known historical cities that are abundant in culture, tradition, gastronomic delights and decked with the beauty of post-colonial architecture.
You will start your journey with a two-hour scenic journey to the historical state of Malacca, located in the southern region of the Malay Peninsula, next to the Straits of Malacca. Malacca was founded by Parameswara, also known as Iskandar Shah or Sri Majara, the last Raja of Temasek (the present day Singapore), following a Majapahit attack in 1377. In 1511, Alfonso de Albuquerque set sail from Goa to Malacca and later seized the city. During the Portuguese rule, the Dutch launched several attacks on the Portuguese colony throughout the first four decades of the seventeenth century. In 1641, the Dutch defeated the Portuguese and captured Malacca.
Day 1: Kuala Lumpur - Malacca
Day 2: Malacca Day Tour
Day 3: Malacca - Penang
Day 4: Penang Heritage & Island Tour
Day 5: Penang
Day 6: Penang - Singapore
Day 7: Singapore
Day 8: Singapore
Day 9: Departure
English Speaking Guide
Upon your arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be picked up and transferred to Malacca, where you will check into your accommodation for the next two nights.
The journey to Malacca by road will take approximately two hours and after checking in, the day will be free at your own leisure.
Airport pick up • Accommodation
Founded in 1403, Malacca is a old town full of fascinating multi-faceted history and multi-cultural heritage.
The Portuguese, Dutch and British rules over Malacca have left an deep legacy of historical relics and architectures, reflected most strongly in its town. The beauty of Malacca town is globally recognized and it was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2008.
Walk down memory lane of history books as you stroll through the city’s historic buildings including the Stadthuys, St. Paul’s Church and the mighty fortress -- Porta de Santiago, built by the Portuguese in 1512. Then, have time to stroll along the Jonker Street, known for its antiques, souvenirs, arts and crafts.
In the evening, you will be transferred back to your hotel for a night's rest.
Tour • Accommodation • English Speaking Guide • Entrance Fees
Breakfast • Lunch
After breakfast, we will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the airport your next destination in Penang.
Upon your arrival in Penang, you will be transferred to your hotel for check in. The rest of the day will be free and easy at your own leisure. Be sure to take this opportunity to explore Penang on your own and try out its scrumptious street food fare!
Airport transfer • Accommodation
Rise and shine, Penang!
After breakfast, you will make your way to George Town where you will take a walk along the post-colonial buildings and get the chance to take pictures with its many points of interest.
After lunch, you will be whisked away to the Snake Temple, also known as the Temple of the Azure Clouds, which was built in 1850 to commemorate a Buddhist priest, Chor Soo Kong, who was believed to have possessed amazing healing powers.
After the visit to the Kek Lok Si Temple, you will make your way to Penang Hill -- also known as Bukit Bendera -- which is located 830 meters above sea level. From here, you will be able to experience a cable car ride to the peak and enjoy a magnificent bird-eye view of George Town and the Penang Bridge.
At the end of the tour, we will transfer you back to your hotel for a night's rest.
Transfers • English Speaking Guide • Accommodation
Breakfast • Lunch
It's another beautiful day in Penang! Today is free and easy at your own leisure. Be sure to take your time to explore the island, eat their must-try foods and go shopping!
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport where you will take your next flight to Singapore.
Upon arrival in Singapore, the day will be free and easy at your own leisure. You can opt to relax at your hotel, take a stroll around the city or go shopping at Orchard Street!
Airport transfer • Accommodation
Today is a free and easy day in Lion City! Make your way to Bugis Street for some serious shopping, discover historical and cultural delights at Chinatown or visit places of interests, such as the National Museum of Singapore for some educational tour.
Today, make your way to the nooks and crannies of Singapore to discover some its best-kept street food offerings! Be sure to try the chili crab -- one of Singapore's most iconic signature food. In the evening, come out and see the city's exciting nightlife!
After breakfast, we will pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to the airport for your departure flight home. We hope you have enjoyed your tour with us!
We have especially tailor-made our tours to suit the independent travelers who are not inclined to follow big groups – you are free to select the starting date of your tour based on your preference. We are also able to customize your tour packages and accommodate your special requests accordingly.
02. Child Policy:
– The child is 2-11 years old. If another age applies to your booking, we will let you know before confirmation of booking.
– A 1st child with extra bed/mattress/day bed. The 2nd child will share a bed with parents. In other configuration, we will let you know before booking is confirmed.
03. Additional Charges and fees
– Additional High Season Surcharge might apply during special events and festive seasons.
– Many resorts and hotels have compulsive Christmas & New Year’s dinners, which are not included. Often the price and details are only available 1 months before the event.
– Flight tickets are not included. Please advise if you like us to quote and include flight tickets.
– Visas and other fees and taxes related to your air ticket and border clearance.
– Camera fees at attractions.
– Items not mentioned
04. Booking Terms & Conditions
– For certain transfers and modes of transport e.g. boats, flights etc. private transfers will not be available (even if a private transfer is mentioned).
– Maximum occupancy for standard rooms is normally 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children.
– Prices are based on minimum 2 adults traveling and sharing a room.
– If you are 6 people or more we can quote you a special group price
– Program changes can happen during festive seasons or due to weather conditions
– All room requests e.g. connecting doors, bed configuration etc. is based on request only and cannot be guaranteed
– Prices can change without prior notice
– Subject to availability at the time of booking
This tour can be extended or changed according to your preferences – Valid until 31 March 2019