The Langkawi Supreme tour takes you on an exciting journey to some of Malaysia’s favorite holiday-making spots, starting with a 2-night stay in Kuala Lumpur followed by a fun-filled 5-night stay in the island of Langkawi!
Made up of 99 islands on the west coast of Malaysia, the archipelago of Langkawi surrounds itself with the sparkling turquoise sea, with soft white sands, fringed by swaying palm trees. The interior of the main island offers a fusion of paddy fields and verdant hillside jungles. Aside from being a sought-after beach destination, Langkawi is also famous for its duty-free shopping — perfect for those who looking to cart off cheaper priced alcohol, cigarettes, chocolate, and other merchandise. For adventure seekers, Langkawi offers excellent dive sites and trekking opportunities to the Seven Wells Waterfall. While you’re here, don’t miss a chance to hitch a ride on the Pantai Kok Cable Car!
Kuala Lumpur — KL in short — is by far the fastest-growing and busiest city in Malaysia, dotted with unique skyscrapers, six-lane highways, colonial architecture and yet, an abundance of verdant greenery. Best known for the iconic Petronas Twin Towers, KL is a shopping haven that offers some of the largest shopping malls in Southeast Asia. Each year, travelers and shopaholics flock to KL in search of high-end merchandise and one-of-a-kind street market picks. For the culture vulture, KL offers a sneak peek into the multicultural Malaysian life through its mosques and temples, old monuments, street food hawker stalls and more.
This tour is suitable for honeymooners, family vacationers, and even incentive groups.
Day 1: Arrival in Kuala Lumpur
Day 2: Heritage City Walk
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur - Langkawi
Day 4: Langkawi
Day 5: Langkawi Island Tour
Day 6: Langkawi Island Hopping
Day 7: Langkawi
Day 8: Departure
Airport transfers, Accommodation, Many Meals, Entrance Fees, Tours, English-speaking Guide
Upon arrival in Kuala Lumpur, we will pick you up and transfer you to your hotel.
The rest of the day is free for you to explore Kuala Lumpur. Perhaps you would like to visit the famous Petronas Twin Towers or see the bustling China Town at night.
Airport transfer • Accommodation
Heritage plays a big part in shaping today’s bustling KL City and it makes perfect sense to restore and maintain these influential spots.
Gain an insight to some centuries-old colonial structures and get inspired by architectural designs. In the heavy traffic of Kuala Lumpur, the best way to discover the old part of the city is by train and on foot.
This tour covers Jamek Mosque, The Colonial Core, Central Market, Sin Sze Si Ya Temple, Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Little India, as well as Chinatown.
After lunch, you will proceed by train to Batu Caves. The caves are a Hindu Temple and the main attraction is the huge statue of an Hindu God at the entrance.
To enter the caves, there are 272 steps to climb. You will return to the Hotel in the afternoon.
English-speaking Guide • All entrances & All train tickets
Breakfast • Lunch • Tea
In the morning after breakfast and checking out, you will be transferred to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport to catch your flight to Langkawi Island.
Upon arriving in Langkawi, we will take you to your hotel for check in. The rest of the day will be free and easy at your own leisure. Be sure to take some time to explore some hidden gems on the island like quaint cafes or night markets.
Airport Transfer • Accommodation
Good morning! Today is free and easy and you have time to relax and enjoy the pool or beach at your resort. Langkawi is well-known for its many beaches, making it the perfect destination for honeymooners and couples looking for some peace and romance.
After a delicious breakfast at your hotel, get ready for a delightful island tour of Langkawi!
Revel in this fascinating tour, which includes a visit to some of the most famous landmarks in Langkawi, including a visit to Gunung Mat Chinchang and ascend its peak by cable car. Drink in the stunning views of Langkawi and the hillsides down below and marvel at the fact it was constructed without a single road being laid through the jungle! Continue on a walk on the 125 meter-long SkyBridge and discover the beauty of Langkawi.
After an eventful day tour, we will transfer you back to your hotel for an overnight rest.
English-Speaking Guide • Tour • Accommodation • Entrance Fees
Breakfast • Lunch
Today we will explore some of the beautiful islands off the coast of Langkawi. You will also get a chance to go snorkeling and discover some of the amazing marine life that Langkawi has got to offer.
Engish-Speaking guide • Tour • Accommodation • Entrance Fees
Breakfast • Lunch
Last full day in Langkawi. Make sure you seize the day to relax and take in as much of Langkawi as you can! Maybe you would like to take a solitary stroll on the beach or do your last shopping for souvenirs?
It's time to say goodbye!
After breakfast and check out, we will transfer you to the Langkawi Airport where you will catch your flight back home or to your next destination.
We have especially tailor-made our tours to suit the independent travelers who are not inclined to follow big groups – you are free to select the starting date of your tour based on your preference. We are also able to customize your tour packages and accommodate your special requests accordingly.
02. Child Policy:
– The child is 2-11 years old. If another age applies to your booking, we will let you know before confirmation of booking.
– A 1st child with extra bed/mattress/day bed. The 2nd child will share a bed with parents. In other configuration, we will let you know before booking is confirmed.
03. Additional Charges and fees
– Additional High Season Surcharge might apply during special events and festive seasons.
– Many resorts and hotels have compulsive Christmas & New Year’s dinners, which are not included. Often the price and details are only available 1 months before the event.
– Flight tickets are not included. Please advise if you like us to quote and include flight tickets.
– Visas and other fees and taxes related to your air ticket and border clearance.
– Camera fees at attractions.
– Items not mentioned
04. Booking Terms & Conditions
– For certain transfers and modes of transport e.g. boats, flights etc. private transfers will not be available (even if a private transfer is mentioned).
– Maximum occupancy for standard rooms is normally 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children.
– Prices are based on minimum 2 adults traveling and sharing a room.
– If you are 6 people or more we can quote you a special group price
– Program changes can happen during festive seasons or due to weather conditions
– All room requests e.g. connecting doors, bed configuration etc. is based on request only and cannot be guaranteed
– Prices can change without prior notice
– Subject to availability at the time of booking